Xiao is one of the playable characters in the game of Genshin Impact. He is a yaksha adeptus. It means that he defends the nation of Liyue from outside forces. With his wind-based ability and quick-hitting attacks, he is good for DPS in any party. But, there is still a best build for his character in Genshin Impact. Currently, Xiao is earned through the game’s Wish system. This means the players are going to need a good bit of luck to obtain Xiao through those RNG-based gacha pulls, especially since he is one of the rarest characters in the game of Genshin Impact.
Best Genshin Impact Build For Xiao
Here are the best weapons and artifacts for Xiao in the game of Genshin Impact.
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear: On hit, it will increase ATK by 3.2 up to 6.0% for 6 seconds. Maximum 7 stacks. This effect will only occur once every 0.3 second. While in possession of the maximum possible stacks, DMG dealt is increased by 12 up to 24 percent.
- Halberd: Normal Attacks deal an additional 160 up to 320 percent DMG. This will only occur once every 10 seconds.
Xiao is masterly with any polearm that can increase ATK and DMG. But, there are still some better weapons to choose. The Primordial Jade Winged-Spear is the best weapon for Xiao. This spear will increase Xiao’s attacks by 6 percent and also can stack up to seven times, that means it can rack up damage. Also, a full stack increases Skill DMG by up to 28 percent. Also, the Halberd is a weapon that many players will find adequate. This Halberd will allow Xiao’s attacks to deal up to 320 percent DMG once every 10 seconds.
- Vortex Vanquisher: This will increase Shield Strength by 20 up to 40 percent. Scoring hits on enemies ATK by 4 to 8 percent for 8 second. Maximum 5 stacks. This will occur once every 0.3 second. While protected by a shield, this ATK effect is increased by 100%.
- Crescent Pike: After picking up an Elemental Orb, Normal or Charged Attacks give an additional 20 up to 40 percent ATK as DMG for 5 seconds.
- Deathmatch: If there are at least 2 enemies nearby, ATK is increased by 16 up to 32 percent and DEF is increased by 16 up to 32 percent. If there are less than 2 opponents nearby, ATK is increased by 24 up to 48 percent.
- Blackcliff Pole: After beating an enemy, ATK is increased by 12 – 24 percent for 30 seconds. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks. The duration of each stack is independent of the others.
- White Tassel: This will increase Normal Attack DMG by 24 up to 48 percent.
2-piece Bonus: ATK +18%
2-piece Bonus: Using a Sword, Claymore, or Polearm will increase their Normal Attack DMG by 35 percent.
Much like other DPS Genshin Impact characters like Keqing or Diluc, the best Artifacts for Xiao must focus on his DMG or ATK stats. The best Genshin Impact Artifacts for Xiao is the Gladiator’s Finale set. Since it raises ATK by 18 percent when two pieces are equipped. If four pieces in the set are equipped, then Xiao’s Normal Attack DMG will increase by 35 percent if he uses polearms in battle. But, for the players who do not have any Gladiator’s Finale pieces, any common Artifacts which focus on increasing damage will work fine.
2-piece Bonus: Anemo DMG Bonus +15 percent.
4-piece Bonus: This will increase Swirl DMG by 60 percent. Decreases enemy’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40 percent for 10 seconds.
2-piece Bonus: Physical DMG +25 percent.
4-piece Bonus: After beating an enemy, this will increase Charged Attack DMG by 50 percent and reduces its Stamina cost for 0 to 10 seconds.
2-piece Bonus: CRIT Rate +12 percent.
4-piece Bonus: When HP is below 70 percent, CRIT Rate will increase by an additional 24 percent.
- Martial Artist
2-piece Bonus: This will increase Normal Attack and Charged Attack Damage by 15 percent.
4-piece Bonus: After utilizing Elemental skill, this will increase Normal Attack and Charge DMG by 25 percent for 8 seconds.
2-piece Bonus: ATK +18 percent.
4-piece Bonus: Increases DMG by 30 percent against opponents with more than 50 percent HP
Xiao Skills Talents
Normal Attack (Whirlwind Thrust)
- Normal Attack: Xiao Perform up to six rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Xiao Dive down and impact the ground, dealing damage relative to the falling height. Can be triggered in mid-air.
Elemental Skill (Lemniscatic Wind Cycling)
Xiao lunges forward, causing Anemo DMG to opponents along the path. Can be utilized in mid-air. It has two charges to begin with.
Elemental Burst (Bane of All Evil)
For its duration, it increases Xiao’s attack range and DMG, while changing damage type to Anemo and enhancing Xiao’s jumping ability. Maintaining this form continuously will be able to spend Xiao’s HP.
Xiao Passive Talents
- Evil Conqueror – Tamer of Demons (Talent 1- Ascension 1)
Starting Bane of All Evil improves Xiao’s DMG by 5 percent. After this, Xiao’s DMG continues to improve by 5 percent every 3 seconds until the skill ends. It has a maximum 25 percent increase.
- Dissolution Eon – Heaven Fall (Talent 2 – Ascension 4)
Once Lemniscatic Wind Cycling is used, improves all subsequent Lemniscatic Wind Cycling’s Damage by 10 percent % for 6 seconds. It has a maximum 3 stacks. Its duration refreshes with the new stacks.
- Transcension – Gravity Defier (Talent 3 / Unlocked Auto)
This decreases all member’s falling Damage by 30 percent. The amazing effect of all Talents of the same type prevails.