In Genshin Impact, there are a ton of polearm and White Tassel is one of them. The term polearm in general is used to call the thing that is usually held with either one or two hands. This weapon is such a perfect option for the fighters who want to cause damage and poke their opponents from the mid-range while as well maintaining a safe distance from the attacks of the opponent.
The details of White Tassel
- Description: “A standard-issue weapon of the Milelith soldiers. It has a sturdy shaft and sharp spearhead. It’s a reliable weapon.”
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Rarity: 3-star
- Series: Independent
- Way to Obtain: Chests
- Base ATK (Level 1): 39
- Secondary Stat Type: CRIT Rate
- Secondary Stat (Level 1): 5.1%
The ascension of White Tassel
- Ascension Phase: 1
- Level: 20 – 40
- Mora: 5,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Luminous Sands from Guyun
- Common Material 1: x2 Hunter’s Sacrificial Knife
- Common Material 2: x1 Recruit’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 2
- Level: 40 – 50
- Mora: 10,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Lustrous Stone from Guyun
- Common Material 1: x8 Hunter’s Sacrificial Knife
- Common Material 2: x5 Recruit’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 3
- Level: 50 – 60
- Mora: 15,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x4 Lustrous Stone from Guyun
- Common Material 1: x4 Agent’s Sacrificial Knife
- Common Material 2: x4 Sergeant’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 4
- Level: 60 – 70
- Mora: 20,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Relic from Guyun
- Common Material 1: x8 Agent’s Sacrificial Knife
- Common Material 2: x6 Sergeant’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 5
- Level: 70 – 80
- Mora: 25,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x4 Relic from Guyun
- Common Material 1: x6 Inspector’s Sacrificial Knife
- Common Material 2: x4 Lieutenant’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 6/MAX
- Level: 80 – 90
- Mora: 30,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x3 Divine Body from Guyun
- Common Material 1: x12 Inspector’s Sacrificial Knife
- Common Material 2: x8 Lieutenant’s Insignia
The stat progression of White Tassel
|Level||Base ATK||CRIT Rate%|
The special ability progression (refine) of White Tassel
- Refine Level 1: Normal Attack DMG is increased by 24%.
- Refine Level 2: Normal Attack DMG is increased by 30%.
- Refine Level 3: Normal Attack DMG is increased by 36%.
- Refine Level 4: Normal Attack DMG is increased by 42%.
- Refine Level 5: Normal Attack DMG is increased by 48%.
Trivia of White Tassel
- Sex: Female
- Titles: Chef de Cuisine
- Birthday: November 2nd
- Constellation: Trulla
- Nation: Liyue
- Affiliation: Wanmin Restaurant, The Crux
- Special Dish: Wanmin Restaurant’s Boiled Fish
- Way to Obtain: Wishes; clear Floor 3, Chamber 3 of the Spiral Abyss
- Release Date: September 28, 2020
Xiangling is the name of the character that is seen wilding White Tassel in her wish art. He is counted as a playable Pyro character in the game. You are able to get her for free in the Spiral Abyss Event – People’s Choice Event as the reward for clearing Floor 3, Chamber 3 of the Spiral Abyss.
Apparently, Xiangling is the Head Chef at the popular restaurant of the game called Wanmin Restaurant. the restaurant itself is run by her together along with her father, Chef Mao. Xiangling is such a brave girl who is not afraid to try out some different kinds of recipe or some different kinds of exotic ingredient. It is the secret why her dishes are always quite unique.
Xingling gets her cooking skill from Chef Mao, her father. What makes her interesting is she does not have a discerning eye towards a certain kind of cuisine as she thinks that food is the way to expand and experiment. Anything will be used by her for the recipes, including the unconventional ingredients that some people think gross. Even though she does not like some of the dishes, she will not give up and she will modify or start over from the scratch instead.
Xiangling is really extraordinary. Her skill makes her popular in both regions, Mondstadt and Liyue. If you compare her to the other cooks, she is a bit different as she does not care about Mora.
- Sex: Male
- Titles: Vigilant Yaksha, Guardian Yaksha, Nuo Dance of Evil Conquering, Alatus, the Golden-Winged King, Conqueror of Demons
- Birthday: April 17th
- Constellation: Alatus Nemeseos
- Nation: Liyue
- Affiliation: Liyue Adeptus
- Special Dish: Sweet Drea,
- Way to Obtain: Event Wish – Invitation to Mundane Life
- Release Date: February 03, 2021
Xiao refers to an adeptus and the last man standing of the Five Yakshas sent by Morax with the mission to subdue the demonic spirits that bother Liyue. The place where he currently lives in Wangshu Inn. It is the one where he isolates himself from people and every human interaction. During the 2nd Closed Beta Test, this character was available to be played and was released on the Invitation to Mundane Lige event wish on February 3rd, 2021.
- Sex: Male
- Titles: Vago Mundo
- Birthday: Dece,ber 31st
- Constellation: Lapis Dei
- Nation: Liyue
- Affiliation: Liyue Harbor, Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Archons
- Special Dish: Slow-Cooked Bamboo Shoot Soup
- Release Date: December 01, 2020
Zhongli is popular as a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. He is the one who appears for the first time in archon Quests Chapter 1, Act 2: Farewell, the Archaic Lord. After that, he is unveiled to be the current vessel of the Geo Archon called Morax, the one who has made a decision to experience the world from the perspective of a mortal.