In Genshin Impact, the Treasure Hoarder Insignia is one of the important things. Thankfully, it is also one of the things that drop from regular mobs out in Teyvat. Since you will be only given a small clue about the mobs that drop by the game, this post will inform you the locations to find it.
Treasure Hoarder Insignia plays a big role in leveling up material for several characters in Genshin Impact, including Bennett, Beidou, and Kaeya. The other ones that are going to be released such as XInyan also need this item to level up talents. In this page, you will be able to find a map that will take you to the Treasure Hoarder spawn points. You are recommended to use the spawns to get the Treasure Hoarder Insignias if you want to level up any of these characters mentioned before.
Where do you find the location of the Genshin Impact Treasure Hoarder Insignia?
In fact, there are no specific locations for the Treasure Hoarders. However, it is sure that they are able to be found around the particular areas in groups of three hunting for their next target. Some places where the Treasure Hoarders mostly appear exist in the game, including:
- Mondstadt: Treasure Hoarder Insignias can be found towards the North of the Springvale.
- Liyue: Treasure Hoarder Insignias can be found towards the east of the Luhua Pool.
- Liyue: Treasure Hoarder Insignias can be found between Mt. Tianheng and Lingju Pass.
- Liyue: Treasure Hoarder Insignias can be found by heading over to the south of Mt. Tianheng.
Mondstadt region is not the best place to hunt Treasure Hoarder Insignias. Instead of visiting this region, you are suggested to wait until you reach the Liyue nation as you progress through the story and get the opportunity to explore. The time needed is usually about 5 to 10 hours. The decision is in your hand. Since a lot of them can be found in Liyue, it should be no problem for you to collect them once you reach there.
Actually, these on the list are not the only ones that you can visit. Besides those above, there are some other locations in the world where you are able to find these opponents. What makes the ones above different is that they are reliable and consistent.
In case you have a hard time in finding the Treasure Hoarder Insignias or if you have a hard time reading a map, feel free to seek help.
The uses of Treasure Hoarder Insignia
You will need to get the Treasure Hoarder Insignia if you want to ascend three different characters in Genshin Impact. The characters that are included have been mentioned in the second paragraph but in case you forget, here is the list.
- Kaeya: In Genshin Impact, Kaeya is counted as a playable character. You can get him for free in the Prologue Act I: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind during and after the quest Crash Course. The boy is popular as a Cavalry Captain in the Knights of Favonius. Everyone in the Mondstadt region respects him.
- Beidou: Beiduo is also a playable character in the game. She is the captain of the Crux Fleet. Aside from her capabilities as the fleet captain and her impressive strength, many residents of Liyue think she lacks fear towards the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, Ningguang, the name of the trait that the other woman appreciates and grows irritated by.
- Bennett: Just the previous two, Bennett is also a playable character in the game. The boy is an orphan that was discovered by an elderly adventurer when he was a baby. He was raised in Mondstadt’s Adventurer’s Guild. He is actually one and the only member of the team called Benny’s Adventurer’s Guild as the other ones in the same team left after experiencing the constant misfortune that follows him.
Another use of the Treasure Hoarder Insignias is to level up the weapons. You are able to use the Alchemy if you want to transform the Treasure Hoarder Insignia into the Silver Raven Insignia, which is useful for higher level Ascensions. If you have enough Treasure Hoarder Insignias and the other materials that you need for Ascension, you will be able to ascend either your character or weapon.
Weapon Ascension usage:
- Alley Hunter
- Balckcliff Warbow
- Crescent Pike
- Emerald Orb
- Fillet Blade
- Hunter’s Bow
- Lion’s Roar
- Prototype Crescent
- Sacrificial Fragments
- Seasoned Hunter’s Bow
- Skyrider Greatsword
- Sword of Descension
About Genshin Impact Treasure Hoarder
Treasure Hoarders refer to the type of monsters that are everywhere in the Genshin Impact game. They share the same goal, which is to look for treasures to obtain. They are mainly found in Liyue region, but it is also possible for you to find them on the Dragonspine’s outskirts in game. A lot of people will meet them early on their adventure by completing the Story Quests with Amber.
You might not know about this fact but they always travel in groups of three. There is a chance of you to find two ranged attack enemies, the scout, and the marksman. The group also has a melee opponent, which is the pugilist. For your information, Treasure Hoarder Insignias are composed of common ascension materials. The players are able to use these types of material to increase the weapons and characters in the game. When you successfully defeat them, you will be able to get some items that are drop, such as:
- Treasure Hoarder Insignia
- Silver Raven Insignia
- Golden Raven Insignia
For anyone who just jumped into the game, it is normal if you do not have any of these items because you do not have fought any Treasure Hoarders yet. Unlike the legions of monsters that you fight, they are popular as human factions. Once again, there is a chance for them to drop the Treasure Hoarder Insignia before teleporting away if you manage to defeat them.