For those who want to find out the information about the Statue of The Seven in Mondstadt, you are at the right page. Here we will talk about that. Now, make sure you will read this article until the end and do not miss any information.
About Genshin Impact Statue of The Seven
The Statues of The Seven are structures found around all of Teyvat. You will be able to see the Interactive World Map for locations. They have many purposes in the game of Genshin Impact:
- They fill in the missing parts of the Map when discovered and resonated with once.
- They serve as Waypoints for the Traveler.
- Revive downed allies (recover each downed ally to 35 percent Max HP) and also restore the active party’s health by using a 50,000 HP limited resource. For note: Resource is restored 500 HP (or 1% Max HP of the status pool?) per 15 seconds and fully restored in 25 minutes, and its status is shared between all Statues of The Seven. To automatically receive healing, ask the party to stand near the statue and wait 2 seconds for the burst of healing to come.
- The inactive allies will not be revived nor healed automatically. Instead, back row allies are revived, after that healed slowly at a rate of full HP per 25 hours (4 percent Max HP of the character per hour). It is advised to choose and manual heal back row allies using the statue’s options instead of waiting as they will not be healed at the usual rate nor way.
- They are able to give maximum stamina increase and also other rewards in exchange for Oculi.
- They will be able to change the Traveler’s elemental talents, depending on the region the statue is in.
Statue of The Seven in Mondstadt
The Statue of The Seven in Mondstadt showing the Anemo Archon (Barbatos). It is a monumental stone statue which watches over Mondstadt. Legends say that it was sculpted in the image of the Anemo Archon. The seeds brought by the wind are going to grow over time.
The Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt in the game of Genshin Impact are locations scattered across the map. Upgrading and finding them is a big part of the Adventurer’s Handbook tasks. It seems simple, however this presents some issues to the player. For instance, where do you find the Statue of the Seven in Mondstadt, how do you upgrade them? How do you upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt to Level 4? How do you visit the Statue in Dawn Winery? Well, now we are going to answer all of those questions on this page.
Upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt
If you want to upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt in the game of Genshin Impact and want to complete your Adventurer’s Handbook tasks, first you have to do is to visit any of the statues scattered around the map. Remember that there are no Statues of the Seven in the actual town of Mondstadt. That is somewhat confusing, however there you have it. In the map, you are going to see three of the locations that you are able to visit that are closest to Mondstadt. So, what you need to do when you get to a statue is you need to interact with it. After that, choose the Worship Statue. In the next screen, you need to offer Anemoculus in order to upgrade the Statue of the Seven. The game is going to tell you in the upper right corner how many you need to reach the next level.
How to upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt to Level 4
When you want to upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt to Level 4 in the game of Genshin Impact, you need to offer enough Anemoculus to them. We did this at the statue in Windrise, however you are able to do it at any of them. Once you upgrade one Statue of the Seven, that upgrades all of them. Next, you will need one Anemoculus to get the statues up to Level 2, two to reach Level 3, and four for Level 4. So, please ensure that you have a total of seven Anemoculus.
Now, if you are wondering where to discover Anemoculus, they are all over the place. There is one right across from the Windrise statue, in the open. Another is up in the oak tree next to the statue. After you have what you need, you are able to go to a statue, then interact with it, and choose Worship. Please offer all the Anemoculus, and the Statues are going to upgrade. This will be able to give you more Max Stamina, which is incredibly useful. If you have already upgraded the Statues before starting on your Adventurer’s Handbook, it will still count, so you do not worry about that.
How to Visit the Statue of the Seven in Dawn Winery
If you want to visit the Statue of the Seven in Dawn Winery in Genshin Impact, you need to figure out where it is. This is difficult enough, considering that the only method to uncover this section of the map is to discover the Dawn Winery statue. Basically, you will need to go southwest of the town of Mondstadt, and west of Springvale, more or less in a straight line. It seems difficult to explain in words, so you are able to take a gander at the map to see exactly where the Statue of the Seven in Dawn Winery is. So, that is what you will need to know regarding upgrading the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt in the game of Genshin Impact to complete your Adventurer’s Handbook quests. That’s it, an easy way to visit the Statue of the Seven in Dawn Winery.