For those who want to find out information regarding the Viridescent Hunt in Genshin Impact, you are able to read this entire article. Here we are going to explain some information related to the Viridescent Hunt.
About The Viridescent Hunt
As its description in-game, the Viridescent Hunt is pure green hunting bow. It ever belonged to a hunter whose home was a forest. All we know that a bow is used for hunting targets from afar. The bow allows the player to deal damage and also thrust opponents from afar while maintaining a safe distance. Although the bow is not as strong as the other weapons in Genshin Impact, but the bow is still a force to be considered since it enable deliver fast and continuous attacks that can overwhelm the opponents. Of course, not all playable characters in the game of Genshin Impact are able to use Viridescent Hunt bow, but instead, only some certain characters specialize in using this Viridescent Hunt in battle.
The Viridescent Hunt Information
- Weapon type: Bow
- Weapon rarity: 4-star
- Base ATK: 42
- Secondary Stat: CRIT Rate %
- Secondary Stat Value: 6
- Passive ability: Verdant Wind
- Passive ability effect: Upon hit, Normal and Aimed Shot Attacks have a 50 percent opportunity to generate a Cyclone, that will continuously attract surrounding opponents, dealing 40 percent of ATK as DMG to those opponents every 0.5 second for 4 seconds. This effect will only occur once every 14 seconds.
- In-game Description: A bow made of blackstone which features extremely sturdy bow limbs. It needs an Archer with a strong bow arm to utilize.
The Viridescent Hunt Passive Ranks
|Rank||ATK Increased %|
Can occur once every: 14, 13, 12, 11 , 10.
Refinement Mora Cost: 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 0.
The Viridescent Hunt Stats by Level
|Level||Base ATK||Crit Rate%|
The Viridescent Hunt Ascensions
|Level||Mora||Weapon Ascension Material||Common
|5,000||Tile of Decarabian’s Tower ×3||Heavy Horn ×3||Firm Arrowhead ×2|
|15,000||Debris of Decarabian’s City ×3||Heavy Horn ×12||Firm Arrowhead ×8|
|20,000||Debris of Decarabian’s City ×6||Black Bronze Horn ×6||Sharp Arrowhead ×6|
|4||60/70||30,000||Fragment of Decarabian’s Epic ×3||Black Bronze Horn ×12||Sharp Arrowhead ×9|
|35,000||Fragment of Decarabian’s Epic ×6||Black Crystal Horn ×9||Weathered Arrowhead ×6|
|45,000||Scattered Piece of Decarabian’s Dream ×4||Black Crystal Horn ×18||Weathered Arrowhead ×12|
The Viridescent Hunt Combat Mechanic
- The bow’s normal attacks are able to chain up to five quick middle range attacks.
- The playable characters who can wield the bow will charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element to the arrow and releasing it to unleash the charged attack. This kind of attack makes the player aim for a precise attack against their target.
How to obtain The Viridescent Hunt?
The Viridescent Hunt can be obtained through the Battle Pass. After unlocked, the players are able to complete various daily, weekly, and BP Period missions to get Battle Pass EXP (BEP). For your information, each of the 50 levels in the Battle Pass needs 1,000 EXP. After reaching each level, the players are going to unlock rewards depending on their Battle Pass type (basic Battle Pass or Gnostic Hymn). Purchasing the Gnostic Hymn/ Gnostic Chorus packages offers you to claim rewards from all previously unlocked levels in the current BP Period. Those packages must be repurchased every BP Period.
Sojourner’s Battle Pass is a free Battle Pass for all players. Gnostic Hymn can be bought for $10 USD. It will unlock a second tier for this BP Period. Any player who purchases Gnostic Hymn will also get an extra reward at BP Level 30 where they are able to select one of the 4-star weapons from the current BP Bounty. After unlocking Gnostic Hymn and reaching BP Level 30, you are able to choose the Viridescent Hunt from the BP Bounty.
Some Powerful 4-star bows in Genshin Impact
In Genshin Impact, there are some powerful 4-star bows. They are able to be earned through Wishes, by crafting through the blacksmith. Also, some bows can be found through the Battle Pass.
Here are some powerful 4-star bows including the Viridescent Hunt.
- The Viridescent Hunt
After beating an enemy, Normal and aimed shots have a 50 percent opportunity to generate a Cyclone once every 14 seconds. A good strategy here is to group the enemies together with the cyclone. Then hit them with an AoE attack from another character.
- Blackcliff Warbow
After beating an enemy, the attack is increased by 12 percent for 30 seconds. It will stack up to three times. Each stack is timed independently.
- The Stringless
This increases elemental skill and elemental burst damage by 24 percent. This is a nice bow to use on enemies weak to a particular element.
This is really useful for those who enjoy using bows up close. It will increase normal attack damage by 40 percent, but also decreases aimed shot damage by 10 percent.
The Viridescent Hunt notes and Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a bow is able to be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- The bows are able to be refined by consuming the same bow. After it is consumed, the rank of the bow’s passive effect is increased up to a max of Level 5.
- The weapons can be Ascended upon achieving the maximum level of the current level. It will be ascended up to six times that has a max of Level 90. The players are going to need to spend Mora and Materials to ascend the weapon.