Sucrose is known as an Anemo character in the game by miHoYo called Genshin Impact. She can be the perfect alternative too Venti. If you are interested in having her on your team, keep following this guide that will recommend you the best weapon for her in the game.
The best weapon for Sucrose
5 stared weapons:
- Skyward Atlas: The Elemental DMG Bonus is increased by 12%. There is a 50% chance for the Normal Attack to earn the favor of the clouds, which aggressively look for the closest opponents to attack for 15 seconds, dealing 16-0% ATK DMG. Remember that the effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Lost Player to the Sacred Winds: The Movement SPD is increased by 10%. When you are in the battle, the Elemental DMG Bonus is increased by 8% every 4 second. The max stack is 4. The effect will last until the character falls or leaves combat.
4 stared weapons:
- Mappa Mare: This one has the ability to trigger an elemental reaction that gives an 8% Elemental DMG Bonus for 10 seconds. The maximum stack is 2.
- Sacrificial Fragments: After causing damage to the opponent that has an Elemental Skill, it can give Sucrose a 40% chance to end the CD of that skill. The effect can only happen once each 30 seconds.
- Blackcliff Amulet: After getting rid of an enemy, the damage of the next Elemental Burst is increased by 24%. It will last for only 3 seconds, up to 3 stacks.
- Solar Pearl: Both the Elemental Skill and the Elemental Burst DMG are increased by 20% by the Normal Attack hits for 6 seconds. Aside from that, the Normal Attack DMG is increased by 20% for 6 seconds by the Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst.
- Royal Grimoire: After damaging an enemy, CRIT Rate is increased by 8%, up to 5 stacks. All the stacks are removed by a CRIT hit.
3 stared weapons:
- Amber Catalyst: All Elemental DMG are increased by 6% by the Normal Attack hits for 6 seconds. The maximum stack is 2.
- Twin Nephrite: The Movement SPD and ATK will be increased by 12% for 15 seconds after defeating an opponent.
The alchemist of the game from Mondstadt named Sucrose is included as one of the more underrated characters in the game. She is actually good at punching with her area damage and crowd control Anemo abilities.
- Rarity: 4 stars
- Weapon: Catalyst
- Element: Anemo
- Sex: Female
- Birthday: November 26th
- Constellation: Ampulla
- Nation: Mondstadt
- Affiliation: Knights of Favornius
- Special Dish: Nutritious Meal (V. 593)
- Method to Obtain: Wishes
- Release Date: September 28, 2020
- Titles: Harmless Sweetie, Knights of Favonius Alchemist
Sucrose build in Genshin Impact
- Main focus of Sucrose build: Uses the elemental mastery of Sucrose. Sucrose is blessed by a talent named Mollis Favonius that has the ability to increase the elemental mastery of the other party member based on 20% of the elemental mastery owned by Sucrose. On the other words, when the elemental mastery of Sucrose is scaled up, the other team members will earn more elemental mastery. Furthermore, high elementary means more DMG through elemental reactions.
- Alternative build of Sucrose: Boost the damage output of Sucrose.
Best build for Sucrose (apart from weapons)
For everyone who is looking for everything about Sucrose, beside the best weapon, here is the information for you.
Sucrose best stats:
For the stats of Sucrose, the main focus is mainly on ATK% and CRIT% to increase those damage numbers. When talking about the sub stats, it is better for you to focus on getting as much Elemental Mastery as possible. Aside from that, you might also want to throw on a few Energy Recharge as a minor stat so that your ability cooldowns can be helped.
- Viridescent Venerer: Sucrose is granted an Anemo damage bonus by Viridescent Venerer. Apart from that, the swirl damage is also improved, reducing the elemental resistance of the opponent to the element infused in the swirl. This one is the most recommended if you can farm more powerful sets. There is a two piece that gives an Anemo DMG Bonus of 15%. The four set one increases swirl DMG by 60% and decreased the opponent elemental resistance to the element infused in the swirl by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Instructor: This one sets an amazing route to take when it comes of artifacts in the beginning of the game. There are two piece bonus that gives 80 elemental mastery, especially boosting the damage output of Sucrose. You can empower the elemental reaction DMG of Sucrose by raising the elemental mastery with the Instructor artifact.
- Wanderer’s Troupe: Wanderer’s Troupe is a great one for those with Adventure Rank under 40. This one works the same way as the Instructor artifact. It can scale up the elemental mastery, which will ultimately empower the effect of the elemental reaction owned by the character.
You might also want to consider adding in an increase to Anemo damage item in the artifact slot. Doing so will give you a nice boost to the element damage, which might do wonder to your playstyle. If you want to focus on faster ultimate recharge, you can try by using the Exile artifact set for more energy recharge.
- Clustered Vacuum Field: Astable Anemohypostasis Creation 6308 earns an additional charge.
- Beth – Unbound Form: The duration of Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II is increased by 2 seconds.
- Flawless Alchemistress: The level of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation – 6308 is increased by three.
- Alchemania: Each seven normal and charged attacks, Sucrose reduces the cooldown of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation – 6308 by up to 7 seconds.
- Caution – Standard Flask: The level of Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II is increased by three.
- Chaotic Entropy: When the Elemental Absorption is triggered by Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II, each party member earns a 20% Elemental DMG Bonus for the corresponding absorbed element during its duration.