What is the max level of the Statue of the Seven in Mondstadt? To get that information, let us find out here. In this page, we are going to talk about Statue of the Seven in Mondstadt so you are able to know what the max level of Statue of the Seven in Mondstadt is.
What is The Statue of The Seven?
The Statue of The Seven in Mondstadt showing the Anemo Archon (Barbatos). The Statue is a monumental stone statue that watches over Mondstadt. Based on the research, Legends told that it was sculpted in the image of the Anemo Archon. The seeds taken by the wind are going to grow over time. The Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt in the Genshin Impact game are locations scattered across the map. Need to know that upgrading and finding them is a great part of the Adventurer’s Handbook tasks.
As we said before that the Statues of The Seven are structures found around all of Teyvat. You are able to see the Interactive World Map for locations.
For your information, They have some purposes in the game of Genshin Impact. Here are they:
- They fill in the missing parts of the Map when discovered and resonated with once.
- They serve as Waypoints for the Traveler.
- They revive downed allies and also restore the active party’s health by using a 50,000 HP limited resource. Resource is restored 500 HP per 15 seconds and fully restored in 25 minutes. Its status is shared between all Statues of The Seven. To automatically receive healing, you have to ask the party to stand near the statue and wait 2 seconds for the burst of healing to come.
- The inactive allies will not be revived nor healed automatically. Instead, back row allies are revived, after that healed slowly at a rate of full HP per 25 hours. We suggest you to choose and manual heal back row allies using the statue’s choices instead of waiting as they will not be healed at the usual rate norway.
- They will be able to give maximum stamina increase and also other rewards in exchange for Oculi.
- They are going to alter the elemental talents of Traveler based on the region of the statue.
So, what is the max level of the Statue of the Seven in Mondstadt? To get information about that, simply you are able to see the table below.
|Level||Oculi Offering Quantity|
|Anemo [subtotal]||Geo [subtotal]|
|1||1 ||2 |
|2||2 ||4 |
|3||4 ||8 |
|4||6 ||12 |
|5||7 ||14 |
|6||8 ||16 |
|7||10 ||20 |
|8||12 ||24 |
|9||15 ||30 |
|10/Max||Your efforts have been acknowledged|
For Note: There is one extra Anemoculus and Geoculus in the world for a total of 66 and 131 respectively.
After you see the table above, now you will be able to know that the maximum level of Statue of the Seven in Mondstadt is level 10.
After you first unlock a statue, you are going to get 50 Adventure EXP and 5 Primogems much like a Teleport Waypoint.
|Level||Level up reward|
|Stamina||Sigil||Primogem||Adventure Rank EXP|
|10/Max||Your efforts have been acknowledged|
Upgrade The Statue of The Seven
Apparently, there are some steps that you have to do to upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt. To find out that information, continue reading the following text.
- To upgrade the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt and to complete your Adventurer’s Handbook tasks, first you have to visit any of the statues scattered around the map. You have to note that there are no Statues of the Seven in the actual town of Mondstadt. That is somewhat confusing, however there you have it.
- In the map, you will be able to view three of the locations that you are able to visit which are closest to Mondstadt.
- When you find a statue, you have to interact with it.
- The next step that you have to do is to choose the Worship Statue.
- In the next screen, you have to offer Anemoculus to upgrade the Statue of the Seven.
- Finally, the game is going to tell you in the upper right corner how many you need to reach the next level.
How to Increase Stamina?
Please collect Geoculus and Amenoculus to get more stamina. When you explore around the world of Teyvat in Genshin Impact, you will want more stamina to climb up high cliffs and sprint for longer periods of time. To do that, you have to discover Geoculus and Amenoculus to give to the Statues of the Seven around the map. For your information, Amenoculus are blue floating orbs which are given to the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt in Genshin Impact. While Geoculus are golden floating orbs that Statues of the Seven in Liyue take. Both regions have some statues scattered around the map. Once you have any Amenoculus or Geoculus, you are able to offer them to the statues by choosing Worship Statue when you get close.
You will be able to see little white four-pointed stars on your map when you run around Teyvat to signify that you are near a Geoculus/Amenoculus. Simply, you are able to run up to those on your map to take them. Need to know that they may be hiding in a cave or sitting in the air high above you. Once you give a statue its respective orb, it is going to level up, capping out at level 10. Each time it levels up, you are going to get more max stamina, as well as some other goodies, like Adventure Rank EXP and Primogems.