In Genshin Impact, there are some bows that you can use. One of them is Skyward Harp. If you come to this page to find out some information related to Skyward Harp, you are lucky to come to this page. Here we are going to talk about Skyward Harp in Genshin Impact.
About Skyward Harp
As we know that Skyward Harp is a Bow in the game of Genshin Impact. The bow is used for hunting targets from afar, allowing the player to create damage and thrust opponents from afar while maintaining a safe distance. Although it is not as strong as the other weapons, the bow is still a force to be considered since it will be able to deliver fast and continuous attacks which can overwhelm opponents. Not all playable characters are able to equip the bow, but instead, only some certain characters specialize in using the weapon in battle.
Skyward Harp is a great bow which symbolizes Dvalin’s affiliation with the Anemo Archon. The sound of bow firing is music to the ears of Anemo Archon. It consists of the power of the sky and wind within.
Skyward Harp Information
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Weapon Rarity: 5-star
- Base Attack: 48
- Secondary Stat: CRIT Rate%
- Secondary Stat Value: 4,8
- Passive Ability: Echoing Ballad
- Passive Bonus Effect: Increases all DMG by 8/10/12/14/16 percent. After using an Elemental Burst, Normal or Charged Attack, on hit, makes a vacuum blade that does 80/100/120/140/160% Physical DMG to opponents along its path. Lasts for 20 seconds or 8 vacuum blades.
- Location: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the bow: Fischl, Venti, Amber
How to Obtain Skyward Harp
You are able to obtain Skyward Harp through Gacha. Wishes (Banners) are the gacha system in the game of Genshin Impact. Apparently, there are two main types of Wishes: the permanent Standard Wish (Wanderlust Invocation), and limited-time Event Wishes for characters and weapons.
The Standard Wish (Wanderlust Invocation) is always available and needs Acquaint Fate to pull from it. Wish is available indefinitely until all 20 pulls are made. It has a 20 percent discount on the Acquaint Fate required to pull, and guarantees the player gets Noelle and one other 4 or 5-star character within the 20 pulls. While Limited-time Event Wishes are split into two banners. The first banner for the characters and another for the weapons. As their name, they are available for only a limited time. Event Wishes need Intertwined Fates instead of Acquaint Fates.
The character Event Wishes have one promotional five-star character and three featured four-star characters. But, Weapon Event Wishes have two promotional five-star weapons and five four-star featured weapons.
Skyward Harp Combat Mechanic
- The bow’s normal attacks are able to chain up to five quick mid-range attacks.
- The playable characters who are able to wield the bow will be able to charge up a strong attack by holding the attack button to infuse their element to the arrow and releasing it to unleash the charged attack. This type of attack makes the player to aim for a precise attack against their target.
Skyward Harp Ascensions
|Level||Mora||Weapon Ascension Material||Common
|1||20/40||10,000||Boreal Wolf’s Milk Tooth ×5||Dead Ley Line Branch ×5||Firm Arrowhead ×3|
|2||40/50||20,000||Boreal Wolf’s Cracked Tooth ×5||Dead Ley Line Branch ×18||Firm Arrowhead ×12|
|3||50/60||30,000||Boreal Wolf’s Cracked Tooth ×9||Dead Ley Line Leaves ×9||Sharp Arrowhead ×9|
|4||60/70||45,000||Boreal Wolf’s Broken Fang ×5||Dead Ley Line Leaves ×18||Sharp Arrowhead ×14|
|5||70/80||55,000||Boreal Wolf’s Broken Fang ×9||Ley Line Sprouts ×14||Weathered Arrowhead ×9|
|6/Max||80/90||65,000||Boreal Wolf’s Nostalgia ×6||Ley Line Sprouts ×27||Weathered Arrowhead ×18|
Is Skyward Harp Good for Fischl?
As we mentioned above, playable Characters who can use the bow are Fischl, Venti, Amber. So, we are able to say that Skyward Harp good for Fischl. Actually, there are many different weapons good for different Fischl builds. The best weapon for Fischl depends on what kind of stats the player is focusing on. However, the best bow will have the highest attack stat. Fischl is able to equip some different bows as her primary weapon. Each bow comes with its own stats, strengths, and abilities. There are several standout better bows that the players should look to get their hands on.
The following Bows have all been recommended as the best bow for Fischl in the game of Genshin Impact:
- It is five-Star rarity (Gacha-only)
- Base Attack 48
- Level 5 will be able to increase Critical Damage by 40 percent.
- 100 percent opportunity to make a small AoE attack (dishes out 125 percent Physical Attack damage, every two seconds)
- It is Five-Star rarity (Gacha-only)
- Base Attack of 46
- Level 5 will increase Normal Attack and Aimed Shot damage by 24 percent.
- Increase of 16 percent for every arrow shot for every 0.1 seconds the arrow is in the air.
- Four-Star rarity (Gacha-only)
- Base Attack of 42
- Level 5 will increase Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst damage by 48 percent.
Skyward harp notes and Trivia
- Increasing the base level of a weapon is able to be done by consuming other weapons or by using Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- The weapons are able to be refined by consuming the same Weapon. After it is consumed, the rank of the weapon’s passive effect is increased up to a max of Level 5.
- The weapons are able to be Ascended upon achieving the maximum level of the current level. It will be ascended up to six times that has a max of Level 90. The players are going to need to spend Mora (the game’s main currency), and Materials to ascend the weapon. Ascending further will increase the stats of the weapon.