Are you looking for the best Genshin Impact Razor build? If so, you are at the right page. Here we are going to share some information related to the best build for Razor as well Razor’s ability. Keep on reading this entire article.
Need to know that Razor is miHoYo’s Princess Mononoke, a boy of the wolves who combats with his wild brethren by his side. Razor is a DPS Electro fighter armed with a Claymore. He is a useful member of any party. Also, he is a highly dependable character, good at everything. Razor is a four-star character in Genshin Impact. He is easier to obtain than some of Genshin Impact’s more elite characters. This is useful for the players who want to avoid sacrificing their money to the gacha gods.
Genshin Impact will be able to be funny, however with most of the characters being nobles, politicians, or gods, your party can be a little aloof. Razor as a boy raised in the wild who speaks in broken like animalistic sentences is a terrific foil for that. He is not bad in battle either. So, here are some builds for Razor.
Best Genshin Impact Build for Razor
Razor is the best suited to a standard DPS role, focusing on his Electro skills. But, you may already have some top-tier DPS fighters and you are looking to Razor to fill a gap. In this case, he is also able to act as a support fighter.
Razor is more likely to be used by F2P players who are pulling packs rarely. So it seems dumb to suggest pairing him with a five-star weapon you are not going to pull. Thus, here is the best alternative. Also, his five-star build will be able to be discovered below.
- Prototype Aminus: On hit, Normal and Charged Attacks have a 50% opportunity to give an additional 240 percent attack damage to opponents within a small AoE. It will only occur once every 15 seconds.
- Wolf’s Gravestone: It will increase attack by 20%. When hit, attacks on opponents with HP less than 30 percent increase the attack of all party members by 40% for 12 seconds. This will only happen once every 30 seconds.
For note: If you are looking to pair Razor with a five-star Claymore, you are able to use the Wolf’s Gravestone. It is a fitting weapon for the wolf boy. The Wolf’s Gravestone will be able to increase attack by 20%. When hit, strikes on opponents with less than 30% HP will be able to increase all members’ attack by 40% for 12s. This will only occur once every 30 seconds.
Razor should use the same weapons as the DPS recommendation, with the Artifact set changing.
2 parts: 18% extra attack damage.
4 parts: 35% extra attack damage for Claymore attacks.
- Thundering Fury Set
2 parts: It will increase Electro damage by 15%.
4 parts: Razor gets a 40% boost to all damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct.
Genshin Impact Razor Attacks and Ability
Razor is a DPS Claymore fighter. He gives a steady mix of regular attacks, one-on-one combat, Electro damage, AoE damage, party buffs, and recharge boosts. He is a real utility man. Basically a healing skill away from being a Genshin Impact Swiss Army Knife. Probably, he would not make anybody’s dream team ahead of his five-star competition, however he is a malleable party member.
Normal attack: Steel Fang
- Normal Attack: Razor performs 4 consecutive non-Electro strikes.
- Charged Attack: Razor swirls around and attacks all nearby opponents, ending with a powerful slash. This will move drains Stamina.
- Plunging Attack: Razor strikes down and also deals AoE damage upon landing.
Elemental Skill: Claw and Thunder
Razor swings forwards, causing Electro damage through electric claws. For every hit, Razor will be able to get an Electro Sigil, stacking up to three. Charging Claw and Thunder with those Sigils are going to make an AoE thunderstorm that deals huge Electro damage.
Elemental Burst: Lightning Fang
He summons an Electro wolf to combat alongside him, raising his Speed stat and Electro resistance, and also granting him Immunity to any Electro-adjacent status. The wolf itself will be able to attack with Electro damage every time Razor launches a Normal Attack, however it will also disable Razor’s Charged Attack.
- Awakening: This decreases Claw and Thunder’s cooldown by 18%.
- Hunger: Once his Energy drops below half, its recharge rate increases by 30%.
- Wolvensprint: All party members’ Stamina consumption drops by 20%.
- Wolf’s Instinct: Razor will gets a 10% damage increase for 8 seconds after picking up an Elemental Orb or Particle.
- Suppression: Razor’s Critical Hit rate against opponents with less than 30% HP increases by 10%.
- Soul Companion: This increases Lightning Fang’s level by 3.
- Bite: Opponents have 15% lower Defence for 7 seconds during Claw and Thunder’s thunderstorm.
- Sharpened Claws: This increases Claw and Thunder’s level by 3.
- Lupus Fulguris: The Claymore charges up every ten seconds with his next Normal Attack releasing lightning which deals 100% of Razor’s attack stat as Electro damage. Also, any non-Lightning Fang lightning strike will give Razor an Electro Sigil to charge Claw and Thunder.
How to get Razor in Genshin Impact
You may get Razor by accident. He is part of the Wanderlust Invocation banner, a permanent promotion that also home to five-star characters Diluc, Qiqi, Jean, Mona, and Keqing, as well as 13 other four-star characters and many weapons in Genshin Impact. Chances are you are going to chase a five-star character (with a 0.6 percent chance of being drawn), but end up with Razor (who, along with the other 13 four stars on the banner, has a 2.2 percent chance of being drawn). Even if you do not plan to land Razor, he can still be a good party member if you know how to use him.