Ningguang is such an interesting character in the game known as Genshin Impact. Her ability includes intense single target burst damage for those who are lucky and pull enough copes from Wishes to open up her constellations. On the other hand, she can be a valuable support element that can be used to face the ranged enemies. Basically, she still causes worthwhile damage.
The normal attack of her will cause Star Jade that you can use to shoot the enemies by taking the advantage of charged attacks. Her charged attack will be fine and will not use any stamina, as long as there is one Star Jade.
The Jade Screen ability that owned by her is so effective at creating a shield that can block the incoming ranged damage, buffs friendly units that pass through it. The maximum health of Ningguang will be scaled along with the screen health pool. For your information, the Starshatter is her Elemental Burst ability. It is where she collects some gems and sends all of them flying at her enemies, damaging every of them. If the screen is thrown near a Jade Screen, it will also shoot the projectiles at the target. The amazing burst damage can be created to single targets.
- Skyward Atlas (5-star weapon): Skyward Atlas refers to a 5-star grade weapon that makes it possible for you to improve the Elemental DMG bonus for Ningguang. Besides, another great effect provided by it is Normal Attack strikes that would have an opportunity to get the favor for clouds that can attack the non-friendly characters that are nearby.
- Lost Player to the Sacred Winds (5-star weapon): You are able to get the Lost Player to the Sacred Winds from the gacha system. When you equip it to Ningguang, her CRIT and ATK will be boosted and it also grants DMG bonus.
- Solar Pearl (4-star weapon): The Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG are increased by Normal Attack hits by 20% for 6 seconds. Apart from that, the Normal Attack DMG is increased by the Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst hits by 20% for 6 seconds.
- Prototype Malice (4-star weapon): Feel free to forge it by using x1 Prototype, 50 Crystal Chunk, and 50 White Iron Chunk. You can equip it to Ningguang in the game and it will scale up HP for her. In addition, it also provides energy regeneration as well as HP regeneration.
- Royal Grimoire (4-star weapon):
- Eye of Perception (4-star weapon): There is a 50% chance of the Normal and Charged Attacks to fire a Bolt of Perception. This one can deal 240/270/300.330.360% attack as damage. Apparently, the bolt is able to bounce between enemies a maximum of four times. Keep in mind that the effect can happen once every 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.
- Mappa Mare (4-star weapon): The Elemental reaction is triggered by this that can grant a 8% Elemental DMG Bonus for 10 seconds. The maximum stack is 2.
- Sacrificial Fragments (4-star weapon): There is a 40% chance of the Sacrificial Fragments to end its own CD after dealing damage to an enemy with an Elemental Skill. For your information, it can only happen once every 30 seconds.
- Blackcliff Amulet (4-star weapon): The next DMG of the next Elemental Burst will be increased by 24% by knocking an enemy. The effect will last for 30 seconds and the max 3 stacks.
- Amber Catalyst (3-star weapon): All Elemental DMG will be increased by Normal Attack hits by 6% for 6 seconds. The max stack is 2.
- Twin Nephrite (3-star weapon): The Movement SPD and ATK will be increased by 12% by beating an enemy for 15 seconds.
- Archaic Petra Set (super recommended): With 2 parts, you can gain a 15% geo DMG bonus. If you use the 4 parts, all party members will get 35% Elemental DMG Bonus to that specific element for 10 seconds. it is after getting a crystal that is created through a Geo Elemental Reaction. Remember that only one form of Elemental DMG Bonus can be earned in this manner at any one time.
- Martial Artist Set (super recommended): 2-parts: The Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG are increased by 15%. 4-parts: After using Elemental Skill, the Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG are increased by 25% for 8 seconds.
- Heart of Bravery Set (other alternatives)
- Wanderer’s Troupe Set (other alternatives)
- Berserker (other alternatives)
- Primary Stat (other alternatives): This one is of attack.
The abilities of Ningguang:
- Normal Attack: By using the Normal Attack, the gems will be shot by Ningguang to cause damage on the enemies. Aside from that, it also grants x1 Jade to the user.
- Charged Attack: As you probably can guess, this one is a better version compared to the Normal Attack. The effect of it includes making the Ningguang consume stamina energy and cause geo damage. In addition, there is also additional damage if the user has a Star Jade.
- Plunging Attack: Ningguan jumps, hits the surface, and attacks the enemies in her path. It also gives ger DMG to enemies and AoE.
- Elemental Skill: By using the Elemental Skill, Ningguang makes a Jade Screen that can block the non-friendly projectiles of units. Plus, it causes AoE Geo DMG.
- Elemental Burst: This one can shoot projectiles to cause damage on enemies. The Elemental Skill can also be used to form a Jade Screen. When it is placed nearby, the Elemental Burst shoots an additional projectile.
The talents of Ningguang:
- Backup Plan: Ningguang is helped by this one to let go a charged attack when there is a Star Jade.
- Strategic Reserve: This one causes geo damage to the character that passes through the Jade Screen.
- Trove of Marvelous Treasure: Trove of Marvelous is named as one of the helpful talents owned by Ningguang. The effect of it can help you by showing the locations of the ores on the mini map.
The stats of Ningguang:
- Health: 821
- Offense: 41
- Defense: 48
- Elemental: 0