In Genshin Impact, there is a world quest named Nine Pillars of Peace. The location of this is in Cuijue Slope, Liyue. Everything is about collecting nine stones Remembrance so you can fight a dungeon with a lot of rewards.
Everything that you have to know to complete the Nine Pillars of Peace
According to the official page of Genshin Impact on Wiki, the Nine Pillars of Peace quest can be started off by communication with the stone pillar that you can find at the middle of the Cuijue Slope, Liyue. Here are the complete steps that you have to follow to complete the quest:
- The first thing that should be done is to collect all the Stone of Remembrance. They are able to be obtained by making offerings to Statues of the Seven in Liyue.
- Then, you will need to climb each of the pillars and then insert the stone. Please gather the exquisite chest that spawns after inlaying every Stone of Remembrance. Another thing that you will have to know is the fact that the opponents would spawn at the bottom of the pillar. In this case, you will have to be careful with them.
- The third step is to enter the ruins.
- After entering the ruins, it is time for you to look for the ruins. In this step, it is a must to prepare for the hard fight ahead. During the fight, there will be three waves of opponents and Pyro infusion stone that will spawn periodically. If you are wondering about those three waves, those include Ruin Guard 1x, Geovishap Hatchlings x2, and Ruin Hunter x1. Keep in mind that a Geoshishap Hatchling and trap will spawn at the same time with the infusion stone when you are encountering with the Ruin Hunter.
- The next thing is to search the ruins. There is one Luxurious chest, 1 Precious chest and 1 Royal Flora (5 star) located in the room in the back.
- In this step, you will be asked to get a great price for the Full Ring. Feel free to select an option between talk to Bolai at Liyue Harbor or talk to Linlang. If you want to choose the first one, the ring is allowed to be sold that will net you 180k more + add ons (5 Adeptus Temptation). You are also able to keep it if you want. If you choose the later one (talk to Linlang), you are allowed to sell the ring which will net you 200k Mora. Just like the first option, you are also able to keep it if you want.
The quest called Nine Pillars of Peace is easy to complete, but it takes some time. By completing this quest, you will be rewarded 450x Adventure Experience Points and 50x Primogems. As displayed on the Genshin Impact Wiki page, you will also be rewarded the Scourge of the Battlefield Wonders of the World achievement.
In order to start the mission, you can do it in solo mode and then ask some friends to join you. However, the only one with the ability to interact with the pillars and claim the rewards is only you, meaning your friends do not have that privileges. On the brighter news, they are able to help you with the fight. It is worth noting that the opponents in the ruin will be buffed by some different kinds of totems that will give some different kinds of elemental buff. If you want, you have an option not to destroy the pillar for a more challenging fight against the Ruin Hunter.
For those who are wondering when will the Nine Pillars of Peace quest end, apparently, it will not end unless you decide to sell the right to either one of them. For your information, the dull ring is not the 5 star artifact and Royal Flora is a 5 star one which is part of the Noblesse Oblige set.
About Stone of Remembrance
The Nine Pillars of Peace quest is about collecting all Stone of Remembrance. This one is a quest item in the game that is usually used in the quest. It is a 1 star item and it is known as a quest item. This stone is unusual that you can use to remove a seal somewhere. When it is held in your hand, you have the ability to feel the turbulent thoughts which race relentless within.
As explained earlier, the Nine Pillars of Peace quest takes place in Cuijue Slope, Liyue. For those who have no idea, Liyue is one of the seven nations of Teyvat. This one is also known as the city state that worships Morax, the Geo Archon. Liyue is described as a harbor that lies in the east of Teyvat. In this nation, you will be able to find a lot of mountains that stand tall alongside the stone forest that together with the open plains and lively rivers, building up the bountiful landscape of Liyue. The unique beauty of the nation is shown through every of four seasons.
There are a few playable characters originally from Liyue, including:
- Keqing: Electro is the element and Sword is the weapon.
- Beidou: Electro is the element and Claymore is the weapon.
- Xingqiu: Hydro is the element and Sword is the weapon.
- Xiangling: Pyro is the element and Polearm is the weapon.
- Qiqi: Cryo is the element and Sword is the weapon.
- Ningguang: Geo is the element and Catalyst is the weapon.
- Chongyun: Cryo is the element and Claymore is the weapon.
The word Liyue is derived from Chinese. In Mandarin Chinese, it means Lapis Moon. This one is believed to be an economical center that is the same as any port in China. Among the seven nations, it is the most prosperous. In an organization named Wangsheng, it has 3700 years worth of history. In addition, Ganyu also corroborate that this nation was founded about 3700 years ago.