In popular game Genshin Impact, Mona is known as a well-known astrologer and is a strong ranged DPS character who works amazing to make Hydro elemental reactions and is blessed with a running talent that’s why she is one of the most mobile characters in the game, especially for those who have been running from a place to another to farm the old treasure chests in the wild.
If you want to take the advantage of Mona, you will have to equip her with a powerful weapon, complementary artifacts and player her right away. Here is the information about her, including about the build, her age, team and so on.
Best build for Mona in Genshin Impact
Mona is popular as a castor who likes to stay at back and keeps the distance from the action than swinging a sword in their faces. It is the reason behind she loves to hang back and use catalyst weapons. Another fact that is common with the casters is that their elemental abilities is the key part of their battle plan and it applies to Mona and her Hydro abilities.
In this case, a great weapon with four star to use is called the Mappa Mare. This one is able to be crafted so that it can be easily enhanced. Apart from that, it also has added the advantage of boosting your elemental reactions, which is what Mona is good at with her ranged Hydro abilities.
For those who are looking for the very best one without seeing the rarity, then the best option is the Skyward Atlas. A cloud is summoned by the Skyward Atlas that can add to the damage you are outputting, in the addition to boosting elemental damage. All these things can make Mona the best Hydro characters in the game.
Since Mona is made to stay at the back while doing damage, the perfect option for her is the Wanderer’s Troupe artifact set. This set includes a lot of rare artifacts that will help her to rack up damage while fighting opponents. The whole set includes these followings:
- Troupe’s Dawnlight
- Bard’s Arrow Feather
- Concert’s Final Hour
- Wanderer’s String Kettle
- Conductor’s Top Hat
With just two things of the Wanderer’s Troupe artifact set mentioned above will award Mona with 80 extra elemental mastery. She will be handed more, about 35% extra charged attack damage, if four sets are used, which is great for when she charges her skill and summons a Phantom.
As stated before, Mona is always at the back and is a support fighter. A few characters sin the game can pull some different roles, even though Mona presents decent damage, she is wasted as a DPS when there are tons of other DPS fighters in the game. With that in mind, this following guide will focus on using her as support.
Support (4-star weapon):
For everyone who managed to pull Mona through wishes, you might be searching for a more accessible built so that you can still get the best out of her. If it is the case, here is the best one to go.
- Weapon: Sacrificial Fragments (Once an enemy has been damaged with an Elemental Skill, there is a 40% chance of the skill to end its own cooldown. Keep in mind that it can only happen once every 30 seconds.)
- Artifact: Instructor (2-parts: Elemental Mastery is increased by 80. 4-part: Elemental Mastery of all party members are increased by 120 for 8 seconds after using Elemental Skills.)
Support (5-star weapon):
This one is the best build of Mona in Genshin Impact. if you managed to pull her through sheer determination, there is a high chance of you to have a huge arsenal of weapons to select from. If it is true, here is how you can make the best version of her that you can possibly get.
- Weapon: Lost Player to the Sacred Winds (Movement Speed is increased by 10%. It possible for you to earn 8% Elemental Damage bonus every four seconds in the battle, which stacks up to four times. The effect will only last until either the character falls in the battle or the battle ends.)
- Artifact: Noblesse Oblige (2-parts: Elemental Burst damage is risen up by 20%. 4-parts: the Attacks stat of all party members are increased by 20% for 12 seconds by using an Elemental Burst. The downside is that the effect cannot stack.)
Age of Mona
On Wiki and the other sources, there isn’t any specific information about the age of Mona. The only thing that is widely known is the fact that her birthday is on August 31st. Since it only notifies the date and the month, no one knows her exact age. Actually, it does not only happen to Mona as the other character also just have birthday date.
Team of Mona
You can make a team that fulfills the general purposes in Genshin Impact. In order to complete the daily commissions, you can always rely on a team that has an explosive damage dealer, a Cryo character, and a Hydro character. The perfect one to support the Cryo-Electro combo is called Hydro because their attacks on frozen opponents have a 15% enhanced critical rate and Mona is the answer. It is said that Electro charged reactions deal greater damage on wet opponents. Aside from Mona, the other ones can include:
- Razor or Keqing: Two of them are so good at dealing considerable damage to opponents. On top of that, they have some of the strongest elemental abilities in the game.
- Kaeya or Qiqi or Diona: A Cryo character is the perfect option when the main DPS in the team is an Electro character. Besides, they can use the advantage of the one of the reactions called Superconduct that is produced by the abilities of both Razor or Keqing. It would be best to use 2 Cryo characters in a team that has an Electro main DPS.