Lucky Dog is one of Genshin Impact artifacts which comes in 3-star rarity. This artifact set is available quite early in the game which provides a useful defense buff and also a unique healing Set Bonus. However, the Lucky Dog set will be quickly defeated by Artifacts sets which offer raw stat boosts.
If you are wondering all about the Lucky Dog artifact, let’s learn about it in our post below!
Lucky Dog Set Bonuses
Lucky Dog artifact consists of 2 sets including 2-Piece Bonus and 4-Piece Bonus. Of course, both have different bonuses which will be explained as follow:
- 2-Piece Bonus: It will have DEF which is increased by 100.
- 4-Piece Bonus: It will restore 300 HP by picking up Mora.
Here’s a list of Lucky Dog piece:
- Lucky Dog’s Clover (Flower of Life)
- Lucky Dog’s Eagle Feather (Plume of Death)
- Lucky Dog’s Hourglass (Sands of Eon)
- Lucky Dog’s Goblet (Goblet of Eonothem)
- Lucky Dog’s Silver Circlet (Circlet of Logos)
The Main Stat of Lucky Dog
Need to know, each artifact has one main stat which is determined by the artifact’s type/slot. the starting value is determined by the artifact’s rarity. Here’s a list of Lucky Dog’s main stat:
- Flower of Life
This piece comes in 3-star rarity in which the HP will be around 430 – 1,893.
- Plume of Death
This Lucky Dog piece comes in 3-star rarity in which the ATK will be around 28 – 123.
- Sands of Eon
This Lucky Dog piece comes in 3-star rarity in which the HP will be 5.2 – 23.1%, the DEF will be 6.6 – 28.8%, the ATK will be 5.2 – 23.1%, the Elemental Mastery will be 21 – 92 and the Energy Recharge will be around 5.8 – 25.6%.
- Goblet of Eonothem
This Lucky Dog piece comes in 3-star rarity in which the HP will be 5.2 – 23.1%, the DEF will be 6.6 – 28.8%, the ATK will be 5.2 – 23.1%, the Elemental Mastery will be 21 – 92 and the Energy Recharge will be 5.2 – 23.1% and the Physical DMG Bonus will be around 6.6 – 28.8%.
- Circlet of Logos
This Lucky Dog piece comes in 3-star rarity in which HP will be 5.2 – 23.1%, the DEF will be 6.6 – 28.8%, the ATK will be 5.2 – 23.1%, the Elemental Mastery will be 21 – 92 and the Crit Rate will be 3.5 – 15.4%, the Crit DMG will be 7.0 – 30.8% and the Healing Bonus will be 4.0 – 17.8%.
The Sub Stat of Lucky Dog
Aside from the main stat, the artifact also has the sub stat up to 4-sub stats. Of course, the starting number is based on its rarity. To note, an artifact cannot have the duplicate sub-stats and the sub-stats cannot be the same as the main stat.
Here’s for Lucky Dog’s sub stats:
- Rarity: 3-star
- Max Level: +12
- Base # of Sub Stats: 1 – 2
- # of Unlocks: 2 – 3
- # of Upgrades: 0 – 1
Here’s for possible sub-stat values:
- Rarity: 3-star
- HP: 100/ 115/ 129/ 143
- ATK: 7/ 7/ 8/ 9
- DEF:8 / 9 / 10 / 11
- HP: 2.5% / 2.8% / 3.2% / 3.5%
- ATK: 2.5% / 2.8% / 3.2% / 3.5%
- DEF: 3.1% / 3.5% / 3.9% / 4.4%
- Elemental Mastery: 10 / 11 / 13 / 14
- Energy Recharge: 2.7% / 3.1% / 3.5% / 3.9%
- CRIT Rate: 1.6% / 1.9% / 2.1% / 2.3%
- CRIT DMG: 3.3% / 3.7% / 4.2% / 4.7%
Important Notes: Every four enhancement levels, the sub-stat of artifact is added or increased:
- If the artifact has fewer than four sub-stats, it will get a new random sub-stats with a random value from the list that we’ve explained above.
- If the artifact has four su-stats, a random sub-stat will be increased by a random amount from the list that we’ve explained above.
How to Get the Lucky Dog Artifact?
There are plenty of ways that you can take to get the Lucky Dog artifact. The way to get the Lucky Dog will be different depending on the Lucky Dog’s rarity. Here are the ways to get the Lucky Dog artifact based on the rarity.
To get 1-star rarity of Lucky Dog, you can find it by opening chests. As you know, you will get any amazing rewards by opening the chests. The chests will generally grant you Mora, Primogems, Sigils, Adventure Rank and also a random assortment of artifacts, weapons, and also character Exp materials. From the chest, you definitely get 1-star or 2-star rarity of the artifacts. However, the chest will also drop a 3-star rarity of the artifacts or may be higher.
To get the 2-star rarity of Lucky Dog, you can find it at least from three sources including opening chest, from Domain of Guyun and from Zhang Shun. Aside from opening the chest, you can also get 2-star rarity of the Lucky Dog artifact from Domain of Guyun which can be found on the largest island on the Guyun Stone Forest in Liyue. By clearing this domain, it will grant you the Lucky Dog artifact.
Another way to get the 2-star rarity of the Lucky Dog artifact is through Zhang Shun. He is an NPC in Liyue Harbor who sells 2-star Lucky Dog artifact set pieces. He will refresh the stock every 7 days. here’s for the cost of Lucky Dog depending on the set pieces:
- Lucky Dog’s Goblet costs 2,000 with 1 stock
- Lucky Dog’s Eagle Feather costs 2,000 with 1 stock
- Lucky Dog’s Silver Circlet costs 2,000 with 1 stock
- Lucky Dog’s Clover costs2,000 with 1 stock
- Lucky Dog’s Hourglass costs 2,000 with 1 stock
Then, you will get all of the Lucky Dog set by visiting Zhang Shun in Liyue and talk to him to buy this artifact.
To get the 3-star rarity of Lucky Dog, you can find it at least from two sources including by opening the chest and from the Domain of Guyun. For the explanation in getting the 3-star of Lucky Dog artifact, we’ve explained the ways above. So, make sure you will take the ways that we guide you above. Good Luck!