As you know, not all characters can receive the energy recharge. It means that the energy recharge can only work for certain characters in your party. Are you wondering who are the characters which are good for energy recharge?
This post will only give you one character which is good to receive the energy recharge. That’s Fischl which comes in 5-star rarity which comes as a playable electro character in Genshin Impact. Why is she good for receiving the energy recharge? Let’s find out the answer below!
The Reason Why Fischl Is Good for Energy Recharge
Having a role as a main damage dealer, Fischl appears to deal the most damage in a short amount of time in order to get all offensive stats including +Attack and % Attack. For Fischl’s attributes in the Night Raven, there will be Electro damage bonus which can be found with some Goblets that tend to be not stronger than Attack stats.
Well, energy recharge is a good addition for Fischl to trigger her elemental burst as often as possible. In the Night Raven, it will extend the duration and makes him stay active much longer on the battlefield.
By increasing the Crit rate, it will be an easy source of damage. If the players fo 50% more damage 20% of time, that’s equal to 10% more damage multiplier. That’s why obtaining some Crit Rates can really help in improving damage.
Generally, the energy recharge works to see the amount of energy given to each character with the base value of 100%. Moreover, it is a sort of multiplayer for your character’s energy reputation value to make the character’s energy recharge stat value higher. More energy will regenerate for your character with each element particle and orbs you already collect.
To see the Fischl’s energy recharge, you just simply go to the main menu. You can then choose ‘Fischl’. In this way, you have to choose her Attributes option. Now, you have to scroll down to find Energy Recharge stat. Finally, you will find the Fischl’s Energy Recharge stat under Healing Bonus stat.
Who Is Fischl?
Fischl is a playable character which comes in the Electro element. She is an investigator for Mondstadt’s Adventurers’ Guild which is accompanied by the Night Raven Oz. Ozvaldo von Hrafnavines or Oz is capable of speech which is considerable dedication to fischl. Fischl comes from a world beyond Teyvat and claims that she is a daring adventurer with seemingly outlandish theories which happen to turn out to be true.
You totally can get Fischl through some ways including Wishes, Unreconciled Stars and from Paimon’s Bargains. She comes in a petite body with fair skin. She also has two light green eyes with blonde hair. The two parts of her hair are tied into twin tails with a black ribbon. For the left part, it’s decorated with a bat’s wing pattern.
Fischl also uses a black eyepatch to cover her left eye, based on her opinion, it has a mystical power too great for the average mortal to handle. Overall, her outfit has been designed to be as asymmetrical as physically possible. What makes her more gorgeous is her outfit in which she wears a sleeveless black lace dress-like leotard featuring a purple bow tie and a black lace collar.
She also uses a shoulder-length black glove on her left hand and purple and black sleeve on her right arm. In covering her feets, she also wears black boots with a light purple lining, bat’s wing decorations with gold heels.
Best Build for Fischl
As we know, Fischl has a role either as DPS and support character. Of course, to make her deal enormous damage in combat, you surely have to know the best build for her. The best build here cannot be separated from the weapons and artifacts that she can use in combat.
Here’s the best build for Fischl:
As a DPS Character
This build will have a very high Physical DMG Bonus and ATK DMG in the artifact set. The best weapons for Fischl when she has a role as DPS are Skyward Harp and Compound bow.
- Skyward Harp can increase crit DMG by 20%. When it’s hit, it will have a 60% chance to inflict a small AoE attack and can deal 125% Physical ATK DMG. It can only occur once every 4 seconds.
- Compound bow will increase ATK by 4% and Normal ATK SPD by 1.2% for 6 seconds when Normal Attack and Charged Attack hits. It can only occur once every 0.3 second.
The best artifacts for Fischl when she has a role as DPS are Bloodstained Chivalry 2-set, Gladiator’s Finale 2-set, Martial Artist or also Berserker.
- Bloodstained Chivalry 2-set can increase Charged Attack by 50% after defeating an opponent and can reduce its Stamina cost to 0 for 10 seconds.
- Gladiator’s Finale 2-set can increase their Normal Attack DMG by 35% if this artifact set uses a Claymore, Sword or Polearm.
- Martial Artist can increase Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%. Then, it will also increase Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 25% for 8 seconds once using Elemental Skill.
- Berserker has a crit rate +12%. Then, when HP is below 70%, the CRIT Rate will be increased by an additional 224%.
As a Support Character
Aside from being a DPS character, you can also use Fischl as a support character. For the support build, it is focused on Fischl Elemental Mastery to create Elemental reaction.
The best weapons for Fischl as a support character are The Stringless and Favonius Warbow.
- The Stringless can increase Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 24%.
- Favonius Warbow for the Crit Rate hits will have a 60% chance to generate 1 Elemental Orb which can regenerate 6 Energy for the character. It can only occur once every 12 seconds.
The best artifacts for Fischl are Thundering Fury and Instructor.
- Thundering Fury can increase damage which is caused by Overload, Superconductor and also Electro-Charged by 40%.
- The Instructor can increase Elemental Mastery by 80. Then, once causing an elemental reaction, this artifact will increase all party member’s Elemental Mastery by 120 for 8 seconds.