You will certainly need the Wish system, as part of Gacha to expand your characters and weapons in Genshin Impact. As we know, Genshin Impact uses a gacha system in which it allows you to have an opportunity to get the items by luck. Of course, there are some ways to get Wishes in Genshin Impact. One of the fast ways is by buying them.
Buy Wishes in Genshin Impact
Just like most gacha games, in order to get what you need in the game, you have to spend your real-life money. In the game of Genshin Impact, you cannot purchase Wishes directly. Here are steps to buy Wishes in Genshin Impact:
- At the first step, you have to go to the Shop in the main menu.
- After that, you have to go to the Crystal Top-Up where you are able to buy Genesis Crystals. For your information, Genesis Crystals are the premium special currency in the game of Genshin Impact. They can only be obtained through in-game purchases. These Genesis Crystals can be converted to Primogems.
- Next, you are able to use them to get Primogems, as the main currency in the game of Genshin Impact. As we know the Primogems here can be used to buy Fates. Need to know, there are two kinds of Fates in the game of Genshin Impact: Acquaint Fates and Intertwined Fates. You will use the Intertwined Fates to unlock temporary Wish Banners, like Ballad in Goblets. And you will use the Acquaint Fates to unlock permanent banners like the Wanderlust Invocation. While you will earn a few of each Fate type early in the game, you are going to get very few from endgame rewards.
- To buy Fates using Primogems, you have to go to Paimon’s Bargains tab in the shop. By spending 160 Primogems, you are going to get the Fates to buy you 1 Wish. For your information, Paimon offers wishing items and a rotating selection of the characters, weapons, and materials in exchange for Masterless Stardust, Masterless Starglitter, or Primogems.
If you already reach Adventure Rank 20, you are also able to buy a premium Battle Pass which can grant you large quantities of Primogems. As we said before, Paimon offers wishing items and a rotating selection in exchange for Masterless Stardust, Masterless Starglitter, and Primogems. Some of you may not know what Masterless Stardust and Masterless Starglitter are.
Masterless Stardust can only be received from Wishes, and in particular you are going to get 15 Masterless Stardust for every 3-star weapon you receive. The only use for Masterless Stardust right now is to trade it in for other items in the shop of Paimon’s Bargains.
Masterless Starglitter, This is essentially a consolation-prize currency. Once buying Wishes, if a player pulls a character already owned or a 4/5-Star weapon, they are going to get Masterless Starglitter as a reward.
Other ways to get more Wishes in Genshin Impact
Here are some other ways to get Wishes:
Through Events and free codes
For those who do not want to pay real money, you are able to search the Genshin Impact forums to find redeemable codes. After you discover any, you can go to the ‘Redeem Code’ tab on the official Genshin Impact website to get the free rewards transmitted to your account automatically.
Aside from discovering redeemable codes, there is a better method to quickly get large amounts of free Wishes. All you need to do is to open the game, check your mailbox and then claim the event rewards. Genshin Impact is still in its infancy, the developers of the game, miHoYo will grant you lots of event bonuses. Although you are a new player of Genshin Impact, you will be able to make some Wishes only by collecting these free rewards. The rewards will give you Wishes (Fates) or large amounts of Primogems that you are able to convert.
Increase Adventure Rank
The best way to obtain free Wishes by playing the game without spending Primogems is by reaching new Adventure Ranks. Achieving certain Adventure Rank milestones like level 5 and level 13 will give you a free Wish. Also, several levels will reward you with free Primogems. To gather the rewards, you have to talk to Katheryne, the receptionist of the Adventurer’s Guild. You will be able to find her in Mondstadt.
Another way that you can get Wishes is by collecting many Primogems. There are some ways that you can take in order to get many Primogems, here they are:
- Complete Quests
You have to open your Journal. Then, you are able to see which quests reward you with Primogems.
- Complete Daily Commissions for the Adventurer’s Guild.
You will be able to find them in the Adventurer’s Handbook. There are four Daily Commissions. Each of them gives you 10 Primogems. However, you will be able to get 20 more if you complete them all.
- Adventurer’s Guild Experience.
You have to open your Adventurer’s Handbook. Then, find the Experience tab. Each chapter consists of some tasks, such as ‘cook five dishes’ or ‘open 15 chests’. The tasks do not award you with Primogems. If you are able to complete the whole chapter, then you are able to get 50.
- Open chests
Chests are discovered everywhere throughout the Genshin Impact map. You may see a blue spirit (Mysterious Seelie) dancing around. If you do follow them, they are going to guide you to a treasure chest. Several chests are sealed until you complete a certain challenge, such as beating a bunch of slimes. Maybe, some of these chests will respawn after you have opened them.
- Discover Statues of the Seven
You will be able to collect Primogems by finding Statues of the seven, domains and teleport waypoints. You may see their location on your map before you find them.
- Complete achievements
To find achievements, you can go to the main menu and then click on the ‘Achievements’ tab. There will be 14 categories. You have to click on each of them to collect your rewards.