In the game created and developed by miHoYo called Genshin Impact, there are several 3-star rated polearms and Halberd is one of them. In general, the term polearm refers to things that are usually held with either one or two hands. This one is best for the fighters who want to cause damage and poke their opponents from the mid-range while also maintaining a safe distance from the attacks of the opponent.
If you have an eye for Helberd and want to know more about it, this page unveils a lot of things about it, including about the way to obtain, the item story, the ascension, the stat progression, the special ability progression, and the other similar polearms. If there are any questions to ask, do not hesitate to address them to the community.
The details of Halberd
- Description: “A polearm with an axe blade mounted on top that can deal quite a lot of damage. It’s favored by the Millelith officers.”
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Rarity: 3-star
- Series: Independent
- Base ATK (Level 1): 40
- Secondary Stat Type: ATK
- Secondary Stat (Level 1): 5.1%
Way to obtain
Halbert is counted as one of the polearms that can be obtained with chests. For those who have no idea about the chests in the game, they are objects that you are able to find around the world of Teyvat. they will be rewarded upon completing specific domains.
By opening the chests, you will usually be rewarded with Primogems, Adventure EXP, Sigils, Mora, and some kinds of weapons, artifacts, and Character EXP materials will be given randomly. In addition, there are also achievements that are rewarded after completing a specific number of chests within a region.
The item story of Halbert
The polearm is known as a powerful weapon even in the hands of those with no skill, because the longer it gets, the mightier. It will be more powerful if an axe is added on the edge of it, but adds slash capabilities. That’s why it is suitable for complex battle scenarios.
The polearm with the axe called the Halbert is well-loved by warriors of great strength. This one is a symbol of the honor and bravery of Millelith officers. Even though there is currently peace in Liyue Harbor, it is normal to see the brave warriors holding this weapon throughout the city streets.
Every Millelith group was led by an officer who would charge ahead without any fear. They were known as the first line of the defense for their comrades in dangerous areas. Bravery, loyalty, and self-sacrifice were not the only things that made them able to protect their comrades. Besides, they were also formidable fighters with the great skills that have been honed for years. Any enemy who had a gut to approach knew that the existence of the officers with Halberd on the front line meant almost certain doom for them. When the soldiers of Millelith took a tactical formation, it was their best thing that made them unable to be penetrated.
The ascension of Halberd
- Ascension Phase: 1
- Level: 20 – 40
- Mora: 5,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Mist Veiled Lead Elixir
- Common Material 1: x2 Mist Grass Pollen
- Common Material 2: x1 Whopperflower Nectar
- Ascension Phase: 2
- Level: 40 – 50
- Mora: 10,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir
- Common Material 1: x8 Mist Grass Pollen
- Common Material 2: x5 Whopperflower Nectar
- Ascension Phase: 3
- Level: 50 – 60
- Mora: 15,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x4 Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir
- Common Material 1: x4 Mist Grass
- Common Material 2: x4 Shimmering Nectar
- Ascension Phase: 4
- Level: 60 – 70
- Mora: 20,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Mist Veiled Gold Elixir
- Common Material 1: x8 Miss Grass
- Common Material 2: x6 Shimmering Nectar
- Ascension Phase: 5
- Level: 70 – 80
- Mora: 25,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x4 Mist Veiled Gold Elixir
- Common Material 1: x6 Mist Grass Wick
- Common Material 2: x4 Energy Nectar
- Ascension Phase: 6/MAX
- Level: 80 – 90
- Mora: 30,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x3 Mist Veiled Primo Elixir
- Common Material 1: x12 Miss Grass Wick
- Common Material 2: x8 Energy Nectar
The stat progression of Halberd
The special ability progression (refine) of Halberd
- Refine Level 1: Normal Attacks can deal an additional 160% ATK as DMG. It is able to only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Refine Level 2: Normal Attacks can deal an additional 200% ATK as DMG. It is able to only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Refine Level 3: Normal Attacks can deal an additional 240% ATK as DMG. It is able to only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Refine Level 4: Normal Attacks can deal an additional 280% ATK as DMG. It is able to only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Refine Level 5: Normal Attacks can deal an additional 320% ATK as DMG. It is able to only occur once every 10 seconds.
The other 3-star polearms
There are only three 3-star polearms in Genshin Impact. Aside from Halberd, the other two include White Tassel and Black Tassel. If you are curious about these two, here is the thing that you should know.
- Rarity: 3-star
- Base ATK (Level 90): 39 (401)
- Secondary Stat (Level 90): CRIT Rate 5.1% (22.1%)
- Passive Ability: Sharp – Normal Attack DMG is increased by 24 to 48%.
- Rarity: 3-star
- Base ATK (Level 90): 38 (354)
- Secondary Stat (Level 90): HP 10.2% (46.9%)
- Passive Ability: Bane of the Soft – DMG against slimes is increased by 40 to 80%.