Before you play the Genshin Impact game, you need to know the system requirements to play the Genshin Impact game to check if your device can meet it, to prevent having to hang up. For Windows PC, Genshin Impact is a new game that released in 2020, so laptops and old PCs are going to be hard to bear.
Genshin Impact system requirements on PC
Minimum Genshin Impact PC requirements
Here is a list of minimum system requirements that your PC requires to meet for running Genshin Impact game:
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or higher
- VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 (2 GB) or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD or SSD: 30 GB or more of available storage space
- DirectX: 11
Recommended Genshin Impact PC requirements
The gamers can still run Genshin Impact with lower hardware settings. But, it is ideal to play Genshin Impact with advanced hardware specs to avoid any type of lags or issues. Also, to get the best experience. So, here is a quick look at the hardware which is actually recommended for Genshin Impact:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or higher
- VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or higher
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- HDD or SSD: 30 GB or more of free storage
- DirectX: 11
The recommended system requirements to play Genshin Impact on PC are not exactly demanding. Instead, you are going to need a Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB (or equivalent such as the AMD Radeon RX 580) to really take advantage of Genshin Impact.
With a system like this, you should not have any problem filling up a consistent 60 frames per second at 1080p, although switching to a higher resolution at the maximum setting can make the issue a little shaky. Genshin Impact’s graphic presets are rather simple, and there is not much room to customize the things you like besides low, medium, and high alongside options for blur, anti-aliasing, and a few other bells and whistles. Thus, simplicity is accepted.
Interestingly, the recommended RAM is quite high, and there is no clarification on what generation the Intel Core i7 requires. In our opinion, most gaming rigs should be able to run at high performance, however better components always mean a better experience
How to Download and Install Genshin Impact on PC (Windows 10)
Apparently, there are some steps that you have to do to download and install Genshin Impact on Windows 10 PC. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you are able to go to the homepage of Genshin Impact. The first eye-catching will be an extremely nice homepage design with a game trailer. Simply, click on Windows to download the installation of Genshin Impact game.
- After that, you have to open the * .exe file you just downloaded to start the game installation process.
- You will be able to see the launcher on the screen. The launcher is not outstanding, the settings do not have any new settings, thus you are able to ignore them. Now is the real game download step. You have to click the Get Game button to start downloading the game of Genshin Impact to your computer. By default, the game is going to be downloaded based on the path you selected to install Launcher. Make sure that the hard drive contain the Launcher is more than 30GB empty, if not, you have to click on Change file path to change the installation location. Next, click Get Game.
- As we know that Genshin Impact game on Windows PC is quite large (23GB), so the download process will be able to take a while. First, you have to download 12GB of game data, our network is good so it only takes about half an hour to download. After download is finished, you are able to wait for the game to unzip the downloaded resources, of course this one is faster.
- After more than 30 minutes of waiting, the final installation is complete. Right now, you need to press the Launch button to open the game. Once in the game, the first thing which you can see is the login screen. But, since we are all new players, we do not have an account yet definitely, you will be able to use your social media like Facebook and Twitter accounts for quick login. Then, you have to click on Register Now to make a new account without depending on social network accounts.
- The last step is to click anywhere on the screen to start your adventures in the vast Teyvat mainland. Finally, now you can play the game of Genshin Impact.