Genshin Impact has a lot of bows. One of the most popular is called Ebony Bow. The main use of this one is for hunting targets from afar, just like Messenger, Slingshot, Raven Bow, Recurve Bow, and so on. With it, you are allowed to inflict the damage and poke enemies from afar while still maintaining a safe distance.
It is true that there are some more powerful weapons in Genshin Impact, but Ebony Bow is still a force to be reckoned with due to the fact it is able to deliver fast and continuous attacks that can burden the enemies. Unfortunately, not each playable in the game has a privilege to equip this bow. According to Wiki, the only characters that are allowed to equip it are the ones that have specialty in using the weapon in the weapon. For those who are curious, those kinds of characters include Venti, Fischl, and Amber.
The Details of Ebony Bow:
- Description: “A longbow made of ebony wood with stiffer limbs than ordinary bows. It is also far more powerful weapon.”
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Weapon Rarity: 3-star
- Series: Independent
- Passive Bonus: Decimate
- Passive Bonus Effect: The DMG against mechanoid Ruin enemies is increased by 40/50/60/70/80%.
- Base ATK (Level 1): 40
- Secondary Stat Type: ATK
- Secondary Stat (Level 1): 6.3%
- Method to Obtain: Chest
- Playable Characters that can use Ebony Bow: Venti, Fischl, Amber
The Ascensions of Ebony Bow
- Ascension Phase: 1
- Level: 20 – 40
- Mora: 5,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Grain of Aerosiderite
- Common Material 1: x2 Fragile Bone Shard
- Common Material 2: x1 Recruit’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 2
- Level: 40 – 50
- Mora: 10,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Piece of Aerosiderite
- Common Material 1: x8 Fragile Bone Shard
- Common Material 2: x5 Recruit’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 3
- Level: 50 – 60
- Mora: 15,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x4 Piece of Aerosiderite
- Common Material 1: x4 Sturdy Bone Shard
- Common Material 2: x4 Sergeant’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 4
- Level: 60 – 70
- Mora: 20,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x2 Bit of Aerosiderite
- Common Material 1: x8 Sturdy Bone Shard
- Common Material 2: x6 Sergeant’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 5
- Level: 70 – 80
- Mora: 25,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x4 Bit of Aerosiderite
- Common Material 1: x6 Fossilized Bone Shard
- Common Material 2: x4 Lieutenant’s Insignia
- Ascension Phase: 6/MAX
- Level: 80 – 90
- Mora: 30,000
- Weapon Ascension Material: x3 Chunk of Aerosiderite
- Common Material 1: x12 Fossilized Bone Shard
- Common Material 2: x8 Lieutenant’s Insignia
The Stat Progression of Ebony Bow
The Best Bow in Genshin Impact
In order to help you play the game named Genshin Impact a bit easier, here is the list of the best bows and the ones that are mainly used.
The Amo’s Bow focus on the damage. This one has a base attack of 46 with a 10.8% increase. The attack damage can be increased by 12%. Apart from that, the damage of the attacks can also be increased by an additional 8% every 0.1 seconds.
Skyward Harp is counted as a 5-star bow. This one is recommended for those who are focusing on critical damage as it has a base attack of 48 and a crit rate of 4.8%. You are also given 20% increased critical damage by the special ability.
For those powerhouses like Ganyu, The Stringless is undoubtedly perfect. This one has an attack of 42 with an elemental mastery of 36. Both elemental and burst damage are increased by 24% as long as this bow is equipped to the character.
Rust makes it to the list of the most favorite bows for pairing with DPS bow users like Tartaglia. This one has a base attack of 42 with a 9% increase to attack. The normal attack damage is increased by 40% thanks to its ability. The effect is always there as long as this one is used.
All the bows on the list are able to be obtained through gacha and Sacrificial Bow is no exception. This one has a base attack of 44 with an energy recharge of 6.7%. There is a 40% chance of the player to end the CD every 30 seconds when they use an elemental shot.
Blackcliff Warbow is the one that can be earned from Paimon’s Bargains for 24 masterless starglitter. This one has a high base attack of 44 with a crit damage charge of 8%. As a player, you will be given a 12 damage boost for killing the enemy.
There are two methods to obtain The Viridescent Hunt: purchasing the Battle Pass and reaching level 30. This one has a base attack of 42 with a critical hit rate of 6%.
Due to the fact that it is able to be obtained from Paimon’s Bargain, Royal Bow is also a bit easier to get. This one has a base attack of 42 with a 9% bump to attack power.
The Favonius Warbow is the one that is usually pulled by people and it is also known as a reward for completing the Mondstadt questline. This one has a base attack of 41 and an energy recharge bonus of 13.3%. There is a 60% chance of you to get an elemental orb if you get a critical hit. Do take a note that this kind of ability is able to be only activated once every 12 seconds.
The easiest one to hold is called Compound Bow and it also can be forged easily. Everyone is able to access this one easily and it also does not have bad stats. It has a base stat of 41 with a 15% damage bonus to the amount of physical damage that is put out by the character.